This online/interactive analog clock worksheet generator is one of many interactive pages. This page is designed primarily for 2-3 grades and is a self grading. Children will learn interactively how to tell time, and enter their answers and get an immediate grade. Automatic timed test is a cool option to test the students speed.
Drop down menu options are increments by: 60-minutes (hourly), 30-minutes (half-hours), 15-minutes (quarter-hours), 10-minutes, 5-minutes, and by 1-minute, and 12 minute ranges.
See example sheet below or view a sample page.
Follow these steps to make your worksheet.
1. Enter Name (optional)
2. Select Time / Clock increments by.
1 minute (Select a 12 minute range from drop down menu.)
3. Select Sequence Order: Ascending or Randomized (default)
4. Select or deselect Time-Test (default: Yes)
5. Click on submit to make your online clock / time worksheet.
6. After submitting the answers, it will automatically grade the worksheet for you.